Knit and Pray

Catholic woman talks about knitting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, crafting and Catholic Faith and family.

Monday, May 05, 2008

CHRISTENING GOWN INFORMATION

An anonymous visitor asked about the pattern for the Christening gown I made for my children. The pattern is from McCall's Needlework & Crafts magazine April 1988 issue. I bought the magazine many years ago, but you might find it at your local library. Perhaps you could ask a Freecycle group near you. Sometimes I find old magazines at yard sales for free or at least a quarter apiece. Good luck in finding what you are looking for.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:39 PM , Blogger Michelle-ozark crafter said...

    That is stunning!

     
  • At 3:53 AM , Blogger Unique Gowns said...

    This gown looks beautiful. It must have taken you for ever to make . I hope you will have few babies wearing your lovely work. Personally, I don't follow patterns myself when making christening gowns. My brain comes up with new ideas on daily bases. I have made over 800 up till now. feel free to have a pick...Dana
    http://uniquechristeninggowns.blogspot.com/

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home