Knit and Pray

Catholic woman talks about knitting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, crafting and Catholic Faith and family.

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

WEDNESDAY, APRIL 16, 2008





Happy 81st birthday to our beloved Pope Benedict XVI!!! Thanks Esther for the nice birthday graphic.
I found some nice ideas for the fingertip towels in the "555 Little Sayings In Cross Stitch" by Marie Barber. I'd bought this book at one of the Greene County Library book sales a while back. I've had the towels for years as well, but just hadn't found anything I really liked to work on them. So, here are a couple that are completed. I have three more to do and am happy to say I have the thread I need as well.
Daniel has been sick with fever, sore throat and a rash. He started feeling bad on Friday and today has been acting and looking better. I believe he'll be able to go back to school tomorrow.
I'm feeling a bit run down as Michael has been waking up either at midnight or 2am and yelling for "Mommy!" It's great to feel needed and wanted, but kid will you give this Mom a break and sleep through the night? PLease?!
Peace out!

2 Comments:

  • At 3:30 PM , Blogger Michelle-ozark crafter said...

    Oh poor Daniel! I hope he is better soon. Sorry you are so rundown too. Hope everyone is feeling better soon. I just saw the Pope on the news as a lady sang a beautiful Happy Birthday to him. He was all smiles. I understand they had a wonderful cake for him to at the white house.

     
  • At 5:25 AM , Blogger Tracy Batchelder said...

    Have you noticed a sick child never calls for dad in the middle of the night? I hope Daniel is better soon and no one else in the house gets it. The towels turned out nice.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home