Knit and Pray

Catholic woman talks about knitting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, crafting and Catholic Faith and family.

Friday, April 25, 2008

MY BLUE PERIOD


First I've had my beige period where all I seemed to work on was some shade of beige. Now I've morphed into a blue phase which I find very pleasant. Finished another man sized hat using this pattern. Now I wish to finish the t-shirt worked in Egyptian cotton for myself. I'm also taking time to read my first book by the late Barbara Johnson. If you haven't read anything by her please do yourself a favor and get to your nearest bookstore or library. What a wonderful blessing she is by sharing her amazing story and how she gets through the really hard parts of life. Her sense of humor is so refreshing.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home