Knit and Pray

Catholic woman talks about knitting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, crafting and Catholic Faith and family.

Monday, April 21, 2008

DOGWOOD AND DAISY


Thank you all so much for your prayers and well wishes!!! It has been a tough weekend and thankfully I feel a bit better though not out of misery yet. I've only done a few rows of knitting and not much else really. Tried to watch television coverage of our dear Pope's visit and had to tape much as I was too bleary-eyed and tired. I have to thank God for such a wonderful husband who really looked out for me this weekend and my boys were trying their best to help too. Saturday was the first baseball practice and the first mowing of the season was this weekend as well.
Wanted to share pictures of the dogwood flowers from in front of our house and the daisies which have lasted the longest from the banquet I was not able to attend. What a wonderful gift flowers are.
Thanks again for your prayers. You all are in my prayers as well.

3 Comments:

  • At 4:21 PM , Blogger Michelle-ozark crafter said...

    What a blessing that hubby of yours taking such good care of you and the family. Hope you are 100% in no time! And thank you for the surprise in the mail. You know we love chickens around here! Huggles!

     
  • At 7:25 AM , Blogger Tracy Batchelder said...

    Dogwood blossoms are my favorite. Glad you are improving.

     
  • At 4:08 AM , Blogger Barbara said...

    Hope you're up and knitting by now. I will remember you in prayer today.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home