Knit and Pray

Catholic woman talks about knitting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, crafting and Catholic Faith and family.

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

OH MY! IT'S WEDNESDAY...I SHOULD POST




Well, there's been a lot of stuff in the news that I'd thought about blogging about, but then life got in the way...So here are some random thoughts:
*I agree with what another blogger had to say about the Duggers.
*I'm shocked at how high gas is becoming and how high everything else is becoming.
*I was touched by my son Daniel's card he made for Mother's Day. He's a good artist and has a very sweet heart. While he and I were at Simply Fibers I might have picked up some more Cascade 220 for my Mother's Day gift. He'll have sweet memories of winding his Mother's yarn at Simply Fibers.
*The sweater didn't get finished, but I'm ok with it since it'll be done in time for a wedding. Just need to do the neck ribbing and sew up. (The bride and her family were duly impressed with the tablecloth.)
*My doctor's appointment went as expected. The lab results looked good and the x-rays showed no problems. My weight over the past few years has stayed the same, which I find incredible since I haven't been able to move very well for at least a year.
*Michael plays well with his friendly neighborhood Spiderman and loves getting his picture taken. He also likes getting into Moms crafting stuff and the staples. Oh my but we are having FUN.
*It looks like this summer I'll have less time to knit and more time to play with my three boys. This is good. I feel like I've missed out on so many things this past year or so. Thank you God for letting be get better everyday!
*I've contemplated putting the blog on hiatus for the summer, but I know I'll post the FOs as they happen probably once a week or two. I just want to focus more on making good memories for my boys. They don't stay little long!
*I'm so proud of my dear hubby as he made the Dean's list. Way to go sweetheart!
*Well, that's it for now. Hope ya'll are keeping the love of God in your hearts:~D

2 Comments:

  • At 11:40 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Dear Lana,

    I just wanted to send you a note to tell you how much I have enjoyed reading your blog over the past several months. You have a lovely family and both your posts and the many wonderful Catholic prayers and devotions you've posted have brightened my days many, many times.

    Your beautiful knitting and needlework projects are a source of inspiration as well! :)

    Very best wishes,
    Bernadette

     
  • At 4:06 PM , Blogger Tracy Batchelder said...

    I'm glad you will still be posting this summer, but don't let it get in the way of enjoying the time you have with your boys right now. My baby is about to celebrate his 20th birthday. They grow up fast!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home