Knit and Pray

Catholic woman talks about knitting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, crafting and Catholic Faith and family.

Sunday, August 24, 2008

SUNDAY GREETINGS




The first photo is the first of the sunflowers we planted this year. What cheerful flowers they are!
The next is a full term size pumpkin hat/bootie set. Just needed a bit of instant gratification;~)
Next is the last of the cotton remnant pads for the Humane Society. I have a few more remnants, but not enough for another pad, so I'll use some acrylic yarn to make up any more pads. I'm almost finished with the comfort shawl, so intend to get that up this week.
The last photo shows off Gweneviere's sweet black heart. What a sweet kitty she is!
****************************************
THE MEMORARE
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you I come; before you I stand sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate! Despise not my petitions, but in your mercy hear and answer me. Amen.
*******

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home