Knit and Pray

Catholic woman talks about knitting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, crafting and Catholic Faith and family.

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

SECOND LOG CABIN IS FINISHED

Wow, do I like how this one turned out! The stash is really getting worked down. The finished size is 42"x41". I used US size 5 needles and Caron Simply Soft scraps. I'm contemplating another pattern to use up some more scraps, but first must finish the comfort shawl. This will be going to our local Newborns In Need.
****************************************
MORNING OFFERING
O Jesus, through the Immaculate Heart of Mary, I offer You my prayers, works, joys and sufferings of this day in union with the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass throughout the world. I offer them for all the intentions of Your Sacred Heart: the salvation of souls, reparation for sin, the reunion of all Christians. I offer them for the intentions of our Bishops, and of all members of the Apostleship of Prayer, and in particular for those recommended by our Holy Father this month.*********

3 Comments:

  • At 7:07 AM , Blogger Tracy Batchelder said...

    Okay, THIS ONE is my favorite! The color combination is stunning.

     
  • At 10:07 AM , Blogger MiscKnits said...

    I really, really love this one! I really like the wide "frame" around the bright colors. It looks like a matted work of art - beautiful!

     
  • At 2:50 PM , Blogger Lulu said...

    Amen!
    beautiful Lana, love your work..

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home