Knit and Pray

Catholic woman talks about knitting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, crafting and Catholic Faith and family.

Sunday, September 14, 2008

MITTENS AND MORE




Michael likes to play with his Spiderman action figures on the lamp I use to knit by. What a fun age to enjoy life:~D
Come on and say sassparilla! Ha! Ha! How cute is my sweet Daniel!
Mittens galore! They have been my project of the week to tackle. I use this pattern and plan on making more, just not this coming week.
I'm in the mood to finish things up and am also doing some fall cleaning and getting things better organized.
I'm so excited that my dear hubby has consented to teach the Confirmation class Eric is in. Norm is very passionate and knowledgeable about the Catholic faith. Please pray that this generation of young Catholics will be just as zealous.
****************************************
PRAYER FOR TODAY

O my God, this day in my prayers, I pray for:

*For all families to pray together
*My spouse and my children
*For all the youth of the world
*My mother and father
*My grandparents
*My brothers, sisters, relatives and all friends
*For all those who have no one to pray for them
*The Holy Father and all his intentions and his safety
*All bishops, priests, brothers and sisters
*Mother Church and all her children
*The poor souls in purgatory
*All those for whom I have promised to pray
*Those who love me and those who hate me
*The dying and those who die today
*The sick, the poor, the rich
*For the homeless that they find shelter and food
*The neglected, the persecuted, and the enslaved
*Those endangered and in distress
*The tempted, the doubting, the despairing
*My country, its president, and all its officials
*Those who died in military service for their country
*Those who lost loved ones in the struggle
*For all nations and all races
*For peace in the world and all its people
*To end all ABORTIONS
*Men of good will that they may come to the fullness of the faith
*Men of evil ways that they may be converted
*For all those called to serve in the Mission
*That all will respond to the request for a global consecration
*For the Triumph of the Immaculate Heart of Mary
*For the Reign of the Sacred Heart of Jesus
Amen.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:17 PM , Blogger Tracy Batchelder said...

    Nice mittens!

     
  • At 3:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hi Lana!

    The photos of Michael and Daniel are so cute! Daniel must be raking in a small fortune these days from the tooth fairy! haha! ;)

    Your mittens are so nice! I've never made any mittens before as we just don't get much use out of them down here in the Deep South.

    It's always nice to see what you and your lovely family are up to!

    All the best to everyone there! :)

    Bernadette

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home