Knit and Pray

Catholic woman talks about knitting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, crafting and Catholic Faith and family.

Friday, June 26, 2009

A QUICK VISIT

When I don't blog very often I find there is an overload of things that I want to blog about. So here goes some rather random things but things that I'd like to share anyway.
* The photo is one I hadn't seen before of the Lady of Roses. How appropriate for the month of June which is rapidly coming to a close.
* Here's an article entitled Running the Rosary. I love that when we do anything as to the Lord it is a prayer.
* Farewell to our sister in Christ. So comforting to know she had the last sacraments.
* A lovely prayer to Our Lady of Rest.
* An exciting Year of the Priest. June 19, 2009-June 19, 2010.
* Beautiful button art.
* Got a lovely certificate for 4 years of donating to The Preemie Project. Wish I could have made it to the award ceremony, but it was just not meant to be yet. It's been such a rewarding project to be involved with! Hope to continue many more years.
*******
Well, that's all for now. I continue to convalesce at a rather slow rate, but I'm so grateful to even be here that I just take each day and moment at a time. I'm reading more now than I have in years. I continue to knit. I find that I can't sit for very long at a time and am constantly up and down. The worst part about this journey has been the most horrible insomnia. I have trouble getting to and staying asleep. I'm perpetually tired! I hear that it's different with every person who has had this surgery. Thank you all so much for your caring words and prayers!!!
Hope to post more as the weeks go on. There's much to be grateful for:~D

1 Comments:

  • At 8:03 PM , Anonymous Michelle said...

    Glad to hear from you and glad you are still on the mend. I will keep you in my pr

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home