Knit and Pray

Catholic woman talks about knitting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, crafting and Catholic Faith and family.

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

YARN INSPIRED KNITS


This sooooooft bunny is made with Baby Bee Lambie Pie in the child's play colorway. The pattern can be found here. This time I used US8 and US6 needles.
The Baktus scarf I saw on Mr. Puffy's blog is so nice and sunny looking. I was wondering what yarn I should use to make one when I came upon this Southwest Trading Company's Bamboo yarn 100% bamboo from my stash. I had to cast on right away using size US2 needles. There are some other yarns I'd like to try using for this wonderful looking scarf. Stay tuned for more:~D

1 Comments:

  • At 8:03 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Thank you so much for the banana bread. It was delicious. Glad to hear that your feeling better. Take care & God bless.
    CJY

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home