Knit and Pray

Catholic woman talks about knitting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, crafting and Catholic Faith and family.

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

DIAMOND PATTERN BABY BLANKET

I started this some time ago. It's from a pattern that I copied when I was just a young knitter and did not put down the source, so I can't share with you. It may be from an old Workbasket Magazine but I just don't recall. I used US8 needles and Caron Simply Soft in Soft Green. I measures 32"x27" and the pattern says it's for a 3 to 6 month old baby.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:04 PM , Anonymous michelle said...

    that is really pretty!

     
  • At 6:28 AM , Blogger Tracy Batchelder said...

    It's very pretty! I think the size is just right.

     
  • At 9:06 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I just want thank you for my treats. That was awfully thoughtful of you. It put a big smile on my face. Thank you again.
    I love that baby blanket you just made. It is beautiful. You do such good work.
    You take care & thanks again.
    Love,
    Carolyn

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home