Knit and Pray

Catholic woman talks about knitting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, crafting and Catholic Faith and family.

Saturday, September 24, 2011

With A Little Shimmer


Using Plymouth Yarn Dreamin', Red Heart Shimmer, and Bernat Baby Sport; this round blanket measures approx. 38" in diameter. I used the usual US6 dpn and circulars. You may be able to see the little bit of shimmer from the Red Heart. This is a sweet little blanket for some sweet little girl.
*ps. I won the 40% off coupon at Simply Fibers which I promptly took advantage of. Ohhhh the wonderful yarns:~D So I'm stocked up with yarn for a good long while.
*pps. I've got Norm's vest on the needles and have knit up about a dozen burial buntings. I've got buttons for 17 boys and 17 girls burial buntings. Want to get the knitting out of the way before sewing on the buttons.
*** Need to get another round blanket off the needles soon and off to The Preemie Project by mid October.
Goodbye and God Bless until next time:~D

1 Comments:

  • At 7:36 PM , Anonymous Ann said...

    I need a "like" button. What a lovely blanket!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home