Knit and Pray

Catholic woman talks about knitting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, crafting and Catholic Faith and family.

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

PREEMIE PATTERN LINKS

I find much of my knitting patterns for preemies on different sites. There are seven places that have very cute patterns. You may have seen them before or not. This post is a nice reference for the top seven places I get my patterns from. In no particular order:
Bevs country cottage
Carewear
Knitting Pattern Central
Preemies UK
The Preemie Project
Touching Little Lives
Vicki Howell
Also found this site recently
PS: Also found this site Angels4Preemies

1 Comments:

  • At 4:27 PM , Blogger Barbara said...

    Thanks, Lana. If only I could get through this "preemie" blanket! How could it be taking so long?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home