Knit and Pray

Catholic woman talks about knitting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, crafting and Catholic Faith and family.

Sunday, March 30, 2008

READY, SET, ...GO!


Hat and booties set is ready to go with Norm to work tomorrow:~D Hope you like them Carolyn!
The next photo shows the Knitting Pure & Simple pattern for the Henley T Shirt For Women. The wool was 30% off so I said "HELLO!", to some beautiful lavender Cascade 200.
I've worked on the tablecloth just a little bit. Just one more day in March and then here comes April. Hooooboy!!! Time is just flying by! Won't dwell on the things I haven't yet gotten accomplished. Just grateful for every day that God sees fit to keep me here. Grateful for His infinite mercy!
*********************

PRAYER FOR DISCERNMENT
Grant me, O Lord, to know what I ought to know, to love what I ought to love, to praise what delights you most, to value what is precious in your sight, to hate what is offensive to you.
Do not allow me to judge according to the sight of my eyes, nor to pass sentence according to the hearing of the ears of ignorant people; but to discern with a true judgment between things visible and spiritual, and, above all things, always to ask what is the good pleasure of your will. Amen.
~ THOMAS `A KEMPIS

1 Comments:

  • At 5:41 AM , Blogger Tracy Batchelder said...

    The hat, booties and blanket make such a nice set. I think the sweater will be gorgeous in that yarn. Sounds like it's back to the tablecloth. I'll be cheering you on.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home