Knit and Pray

Catholic woman talks about knitting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, crafting and Catholic Faith and family.

Monday, September 26, 2011

Hawkeye Blanket

Using I Love This Yarn in the yellow and black sparkle colorways and the usual US6 dpn and circulars, this blanket measures approx. 33" in diameter. This is in the box to be delivered to The Preemie Project in Iowa.
I'm currently knitting on the burial buntings to be delivered to our local St. Johns Hospital, and on my dear hubby's vest.
This year has gone by so very swiftly so far. I think after I finish Norm's vest and the buntings that I may take the time to just finish up what I have on the needles already and then work on some hats. I'd like to take a bit of time to do one cross stitch project too. The way things are going it may be early next year before I'm through with all those projects;~D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home