Knit and Pray

Catholic woman talks about knitting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, crafting and Catholic Faith and family.

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

WIP WEDNESDAY





Just a quick post to show what I'm working on. I've got 11" done on Norm's Cobblestone Pullover. I finished a "butterfly" cloth and started one with a frog on it. Here's also the beginning of the "Lucy" top from "Wendy Knits" by Wendy Johnson. I believe I'll be working on the sweaters back and forth with a cloth or booties in between.
*I've got 6 1/2" more to go on Norms' before I begin on the sleeves.
*I'll be working on my sweater the rest of the evening.
*Finished the frog cloth but, will show pictures later.
***
Will be SO GLAD when election year is over.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home