Knit and Pray

Catholic woman talks about knitting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, crafting and Catholic Faith and family.

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

ASH WEDNESDAY UPDATE



Have some really good ideas of how to celebrate Lent at Domestic-Church.
Will continue on the tablecloth and be grateful I started when I did.
Michael is fixated on "baseball" and carries one in his hand almost all day and needs it in his crib before going to sleep. It will soon be time for Daniel to begin playing again.
I'm so grateful that my feet are healing!!! It's scary to think I was poisoning myself on stuff that should have been helping me. I feel so much better than I had been:~D
Hope to attend mass this evening and will try a new recipe.
May you all have a blessed Ash Wednesday!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 6:24 AM , Blogger Tracy Batchelder said...

    When our son was little he always had a ball in his hand too. And he never went anywhere without his baseball cap. He's now traded all that in for computers and technology. Never goes anywhere without his laptop and GPS.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home