Knit and Pray

Catholic woman talks about knitting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, crafting and Catholic Faith and family.

Thursday, January 17, 2008

YESTERDAY'S NEWS





Well folks it's been busy around here and so far I've knit up all the booties I'm going to for a while. As you can see the box is about half full so that means I'll need to knit more stuff for The Preemie Project. I'm not feeling rushed about this as my goal for this year is to knit more for my family and myself.
I finished two papipads and have a bag of yarn left over for a third. Time to focus on Norm's pullover and my Clapotis.
The first sleeve on Norm's Cobblestone Pullover is begun and I've gotten about to the middle of the Clapotis. A little attention here and there and my projects should get done by their deadlines.
There's a Knit-In at Simply Fibers tomorrow night I'm hoping to get to at least for a couple of hours. Maybe I'll start the third papipad and focus on the conversations instead of a pattern.
*******************************************
MORNING OFFERING
O Jesus, through the Immaculate Heart of Mary, I offer You my prayers, works, joys and sufferings of this day in union with the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass throughout the world. I offer them for all the intentions of Your Sacred Heart: the salvation of souls, reparation for sin, the reunion of all Christians. I offer them for the intentions of our Bishops and of all members of the Apostleship of Prayer, and in particular for those recommended by our Holy Father this month.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home