Knit and Pray

Catholic woman talks about knitting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, crafting and Catholic Faith and family.

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

BOOK MEME

Catholic Caveman called on me to do this Book Meme:
1. Pick up the nearest book (of at least 123 pages).
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next three sentences.
5. Tag five people.

From "The How-To Book of Catholic Devotions" by Mike Aquilina and Regis J. Flaherty

Have I boasted about myself or my work?
Have I been dishonest--with my employer, my family, the tax officials, or anyone else?
Have I placed false information on forms or in reports at work or at school?

Ok, that's from the chapter on "Examination of Conscience". Won't tag anyone unless you care to do this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home