Knit and Pray

Catholic woman talks about knitting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, crafting and Catholic Faith and family.

Sunday, February 03, 2008

SOME TIME FOR MOM

I spent about 3 hours this afternoon at Simply Fibers knitting on a papipad and enjoying the company of some fabulous knitters. Some delicious healthy refreshments were had, and some fabulous yarns were fondled. Simply Fibers will be open on Sundays in February from 1-5. It's just what I needed:~D
It will be a busy week but I know on Sundays there will be knitting!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 6:22 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I'm really looking forward to these next few Sundays! I'll probably see you there!

     
  • At 9:09 AM , Blogger Tracy Batchelder said...

    Glad you had a break from embroidery and from motherly duties. Sounds fun.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home