Knit and Pray

Catholic woman talks about knitting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, crafting and Catholic Faith and family.

Sunday, January 20, 2008

SICK AND TIRED

Sometimes plans just don't pan out. Friday I was feeling pooly but Norm and Daniel drove me by Simply Fibers to drop off the two papipads I'd finished. I was so sad not to be able to stay and knit!!!
Saturday was not the best day either and I just tinkered at working at Norm's sleeve. You know I'm really sick if I don't knit something! I even had Norm do the weekly shopping and had him look for embroidery needles. He almost came home with machine embroidery needles:~D He thought it through when he saw the eye at the bottom of the needle. I'm very proud of him that he came home with the right needles. However, embroidery has not begun as yet.
The good news in this is that I believe I have found the reason for my poor feet suffering so. I had begun to take supplements for my blood pressure a while back. All natural, safe and effective. There are side effects apparently that have gone away since I've stopped taking them. Thank you God for helping to heal me! My body is trying to rid itself of the toxins that have built up, so that's why I'm feeling so badly at the moment.
I had called my doctor and they never got back to me. I figured that if there was anything found in the x-ray or blood work that I'd have legal recourse and that if nothing showed then it could wait. I don't trust doctors much anyway. It's a long and sad story that I won't go into.
Friday I got another bill from them and thankfully my bank statement showing that I had indeed paid them came the same day. Having called the billing office I believe everything should be taken care of.
Let the healing continue!
****************************************

SERENITY PRAYER

GOD grant me the SERENITY to accept the things

I cannot change.

COURAGE to change the things I can and

WISDOM to know the difference.
AMEN.

4 Comments:

  • At 5:02 PM , Blogger Michelle-ozark crafter said...

    I am keeping you in my prayers dear heart and hugging you in my heart!

     
  • At 4:09 AM , Blogger Tracy Batchelder said...

    I'm glad your feet are better and I hope you will bounce back soon from this setback. Have you considered changing doctors? Not informing a patient of their test results doesn't sound like a good business practice to me. All of the doctors we use send us our test results in writing.

     
  • At 10:31 AM , Blogger teresa_anawim2 said...

    Loving thoughts sent your way, and prayers.

     
  • At 6:48 AM , Blogger Barbara said...

    One of my very favorite prayers, Lana.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home