Knit and Pray

Catholic woman talks about knitting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, crafting and Catholic Faith and family.

Thursday, April 10, 2008

A CAP AND TWO HATS



Here we are this fine wet Thursday in the Ozarks. Finished the lady's cap yesterday as modeled by one of my best models;~) Next is a man's size hat made from this pattern. Next, in spring green, we see a child size hat made from a pattern found in the December 1974 issue of "The Workbasket". If you can get your hands on some of these magazine gems I highly recommend them. The styles are coming back and some are just timeless.
I needed a little bit of instant gratification, but now I'm back to Norm's pullover. It won't take too much longer to finish up. By then I may be working on something completely different like cross stitch. Got any good ideas on "thank yous" for teachers and godparents?

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home