Knit and Pray

Catholic woman talks about knitting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, crafting and Catholic Faith and family.

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

A CAP, A PULLOVER AND A SMILE



So, I was trying to find something else when I came across some old "Workbasket" magazines in a drawer. Well, after I failed to find what I was looking for I looked through the magazines and found this cute cap pattern in the March 1973 issue, which I began immediately and am loving. It will go into the box with a matching set of mittens for this coming winter season for those in our area. (With the prices of everything getting higher it just makes sense to focus my charity knitting for those around here.)
I continue to work on Norm's pullover and am at the first Decrease Round.
Michael thought he'd take my picture today as I take plenty of him. "Say cheeseball!" (See the smile in his eyes:~D)
*************
PRAYER FOR THE SANCTITY OF LIFE
Lord God, the giver of life, at whose command all creation was given birth, teach us to reverence life and sanctify it. Let us rejoice that every human life is sacred, whether it belongs to those close at hand or those who live far away, whether it belongs to an unborn infant or one who is terminally ill. Remind us that each individual has been redeemed by your Son, Jesus Christ; let us celebrate the existence of each and every person and preserve all life from harm or degradation. Amen.
*******

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home