Knit and Pray

Catholic woman talks about knitting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, crafting and Catholic Faith and family.

Sunday, January 06, 2008

WASHCLOTHATHON







Well, that's what it's been like around here. I got inspired to begin to make those dozen washcloths. The instructions for the butterfly cloth came from a member of Cloths For Crisis and isn't available anywhere else that I know of. The other cloth instructions can be found when you click on the name:
Waving frog
Airplane
Sailboat
LOVE
Rose
Clover
I've made two of the clovers so counting the butterfly that makes 8. Only 4 more to go. I'm hoping to deliver them with Ivory Soap by the end of next week. Today I've been working on booties. Hope you have had a wonderful day. We broke the record high today. It's hard to image it being 70. We are going to get it bad in Feb/Mar I'm thinking.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home